Controllers of information
Any personal information is controlled by Meabh Fitzpatrick Photography, 13 Ardagh Drive, Blackrock, Co.Dublin.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
We aim to process information about you lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner and the aim of this document is to provide you with sufficient information for you to be able to understand what we are doing with your data. If you are unsure how we are handling information about you or you think we could improve our privacy information please let us know.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience. This data solely exists in order to provide the services to you. For example, this data is gathered so that we can call you back if you get in touch, so we can give you the best advice on how to prepare for your photo-shoot, or schedule a photography project or to send you an invoice or receipt.
- As part of our business, we will need to share our photography services on our website and social media channels. When publishing online, this website data may be re-posted or shared. This consent will be taken from our booking form and specifically list consent as ‘opt-in’. At any time, you may request for the post to be removed, but please understand that we cannot be responsible for re-posts/shares.
We also process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your transactions.
- The monitoring of customer traffic patterns and website usage to help us to develop the design and improve the layout of the website.
- Notifying you of Meabh Fitzpatrick Photography news and information, which we think, may be of interest to you including by email. We may also need to make contact via phone call in certain circumstances, typically in relation to appointments, orders and general queries.
- Offering, administering and providing products and services, such as the sale of goods.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Sending you surveys for quality management purposes and to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests .
Legal basis for processing your data
We undertake these activities the pursuit of our legitimate interests as a commercial organisation including the marketing and promotion of our brand, products, and services and to fulfil any contractual obligations we may have when you make purchases from us.
What we do with the information that we collect?
We will never use your information in a way incompatible with this privacy notice. This will include amongst others that:
- We will not put any information about you on general release nor will we sell such information.
- We will not transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
- We will not publish any personal information about you through this website or on our social media feed without your prior consent.
Children below the age of 18
You may only make purchases on our website if you are aged 18 or over or, if under 18, you must have received parental or guardian consent. In most cases, where applicable, we will only collect, store and process the information of the parent or guardian of anyone under the age of 18. However, in some instances (e.g. a communion) we will only collect and store limited information of the minor (e.g. name).
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
When submitting a form on our website, appropriate partners may receive data, relevant to the enquiry/form submission in order to fulfil the enquiry, e.g. if you enquire about our website we will share your enquiry including contact details with our website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in the operation of our website. Your data will not be held or used for any other purposes without your prior permission.
We collect personal information for specific purposes and on specific legal bases and endeavour to collect only the personal information required for those purposes. Our business involves the taking of photographs. As such, we intend to archive purchased images for the lifetime of the business. This is to ensure that clients may retrieve past projects/images, should they need further copies/prints/albums etc. In order to maintain an effective archive, the basic personal data is also retained for the lifetime of the archive.
Any information which relates to enquiries and does not result in a contract/service, will be retained for reference as emails are not routinely deleted. This information / Email / Contact form result can be removed on request.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
This site makes use of some third-party services who also store cookies (third Party Cookies) on your machine. These services are Google Analytics. You can opt out of accepting cookies.
You have the right to request at reasonable intervals access to the personal information we have collected about you. Please refer any access request to firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting access to your personal data provide as much detail as possible about what personal data you would like access.
- If you so choose you may request to rectify or erase the personal data that we hold if that personal data is no longer accurate, up-to-date or when the further processing of that personal date would be in violation of applicable data protection legislation.
- You have a right to information about how we are processing information about you, and we have an obligation to processes only a minimum of data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes in a fair, lawful and transparent manner. This privacy notice fulfils our obligations to provide you with information, but you should contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data. Data is stored in an online, GDPR compliant system and held on a secure system held at the business premises.
Applicable Data Protection Law
This privacy notice has been based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Updating your details
If you would like to update the contact details, we use for marketing purposes, for example a change of name or email address, please contact us and we will action this for you.
Unsubscribing from communications
Should you wish to unsubscribe from Meabh Fitzpatrick Photography marketing communications at any time, please email email@example.com.
Changes to this notice
We are happy to discuss privacy and data protection with you. If you have any questions about your data and privacy, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.